Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday Photos [2.21.14]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:


Walking with Andy, and sometimes Ella, to the library (pictured) and post office has become a weekly workday event. I love it.

This is the tiling, original I assume, outside a restaurant in Andy and my neighborhood. We met our friends Ashley & Cassidee there for dinner on Tuesday. The place has history!

A Wednesday afternoon yoga class is just what I needed.

Andy got to "land the Mars Rover" using an X-box at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science on Thursday at their Science Lounge Event.

Andy and I cheersing in the Planetarium Thursday night. 

Kevin and Shelly (ok, so mainly Kevin) making a vehicle to protect their egg when dropped from the second story at the museum (it didn't work).

Here's mine. See how the popsicle sticks and cotton balls really support the egg inside? See?...

...yea, not so much. Fail.

My typical morning breakfast: fried egg, avocado on toast, and coffee enjoyed in front of Facebook.

Friday lunch.

I'm really excited about this weekend! I grabbed happy hour (or three) with some of my dear friends and former colleagues tonight. Saturday during the day I'm actually looking forward to a peaceful day of reading and yoga, and in the evening Andy and I have a crafty double date with our friends Lauren and Amy. Sunday I am taking a bus to four breweries a bit outside of Denver with some pals. So, yea, it's going to be a good weekend!

What are you up to this weekend?


For fun (and because I love it), here's one more photo of us from the event at the museum: 


-Breanna

No comments: