Thursday, February 6, 2014

Hangin out on Google

I am a recent Google Hangouts convert. I love it. It's great for video chats with friends across the U.S. and across the pond, and they have fun features like backgrounds and costumes. My friend in St. Paul, Jen, and I chatted on Google Hangouts last night. I got to see her pup, Quincy, too!

Q can be a bit to handle ;o) 

"Hey Jen, how's work going," asks the creepy clown, "I'm totally listening."
 
At the beginning of January, my friend in London, Alli, and I had a blast using the costumes and laughed for about 10 minutes straight as we tried out new looks!


We quickly discovered that the costumes would follow your face around the screen, so we decided to put them to work moving as fast as possible. 

You can't catch me!

Andy's turn :o) 

Google Hangouts, so fun.

-Breanna

No comments: