Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday Photos [2.28.14]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:


I helped judge the state DECA competition in Colorado Springs. The hotel it was hosted at was just beautiful! It was a whole campus on this pond.

Monday night sushi with Andy.

  Tuesday night Nuggets game in Denver. They lost, but put up a good fight at the end.



Our friends Cassidee and Ashley after the Nuggets game.

I saw this painted on a truck in a high school parking lot...

...and it reminded me of that time Michelle and I drove around Maple Grove with a sign saying "I'm single" and my phone number! Oh, high school.

Hanging out at a Starbucks in northern Colorado between my high school appointments Thursday.

And here we have the art teacher's room :o)

I hope you had a nice week! I am exhausted and looking forward to a less packed weekend than the last! Tonight Andy's making me popcorn and we're watching the first Lord of the Rings movie (he's been asking me to watch it for three years!) and tomorrow we're heading up to Boulder to hang out with our friends Jenny and Mike. The four of us are supposed to go for a hike, but it looks like the weather wants us to not go hiking. 

Have a great weekend!

-Breanna

No comments: