Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Photos [3.28.14]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:

After dinner sunset walk on Monday with Andy and Ella.

It's spring! Our tulips have come up in the front yard, and we have our first blossom.

In the parking lot at a high school in Edwards, CO (that's in the mountains). Notice all the Subarus and SUVs in the parking lot!

I went on the Hidden Lake hike Glenwood Springs Wednesday. I'll post more pictures next week (spoiler alert: It was beautiful).

A view of Mount Sopris from the Colorado Mountain College campus in Glenwood. It's hard to tell in the picture, but the mountain is right in the center of the photo, and it continues on into the clouds.

At a fundraiser Wednesday evening for one of our favorite restaurants in town: Pizza Fusion. It's run by the Colorado Homeless Coalition, so most employees are people receiving assistance through the coalition. Awesome cause and awesome food.

Andy enjoying his pizza and beer at the Pizza Fusion Brewhaha fundraiser event.

My beer, my buddy Ryan's beer, and Andy's beer. Porter, Belgian Tripple, IPA.

 Our friends, Ryan & Emily, engaged four days prior (check out that ring!!) at Pizza Fusion Wednesday night. It was so great to celebrate with them.

 
Old town Fort Collins Thursday afternoon.

It was a busy week with my work travel (Wyoming, the mountains, Fort Collins in one week!), and I am so ready for the weekend! Andy and I are both dragging a bit this morning after staying up until 1:30am watching "Breaking Bad". We finished the series and it was totally worth it! We gotta liven up though; this weekend we have two concerts to see, plus I'm taking Andy on a Segway tour downtown Denver - his favorite! For real, Andy would buy a Segway if he could.

I hope you had a great week, and have a fun weekend to look forward to!

-Breanna

No comments: