Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday Photos [3.7.14]

Here are some photos from Andy & my week:

I loved this statue outside a theater in downtown Loveland. 

Brushing Ella's teeth Monday night. She does not enjoy the teeth brushing.

Ella running like a mad woman at the dog park! She just ran and ran and ran, barking of course, when we got there Tuesday afternoon.

 


Ella got her haircut! Before and after. They put this cute-a-roo shamrock bandana on her afterwards.

 
College fair at a high school Tuesday night. They had school pennants hanging up all around the gym where the fair was held. 

Wednesday night Google hangout with my friends Jen & Zach! This screenshot explains how Jen feels about Zach's love life. 

My little work buddies Friday morning.

Andy and my favorite plant enjoying a bit of sunlight on our snowy Friday. Neither of us know what kind it is. Do you recognize it?

Chatting on the phone Friday night with my gal Michelle. I love calls from home!

What are you up to this weekend? Andy and I both went to the grocery store this week after not going for weeks (eek!). Tomorrow we're trying out a new homemade falafel recipe. It will be so nice to have meals in the house after a couple weeks of being a bit low on leftovers. Yesterday, for example, my lunch was Ruffles potato chips and a Klondike bar. 

I hope you have a great weekend planned!

-Breanna

No comments: